Monday, August 18, 2014

6-MASS by LG Sciences

By Todd Lee, M.D.

6-Mass is a special kind of animal. I took it for a test run back in 2012 when it was just a prototype. I added it to my existing cycle, mid bulk, and was amazed with the results I experienced! I gained 3 lbs but here is the weird thing: I lost 1 inch from my waist! This means while dirty bulking I lost fat! While gaining weight I lost fat. This is super rare and almost unheard of.  Gaining muscle while cutting is one thing, but losing fat while bulking is a totally different story.

6-Mass does not bind strongly to the estrogen receptor, the androgen receptor, or even the progesterone receptor. Despite not having a clear receptor based mechanism of action it causes an increase in muscle in tested rats.  

So if you want a side effect free muscle builder and fat burner which can be added to any cycle look no further than 6-Mass!  

Any questions? Email me Doctortoddlee@gmail.com or Find me on Facebook

Nothing in this article or on this site should be considered medical advice or as an endorsement to violate any law of the country in which you reside.  The information given is for fun and entertainment purposes only.  All claims are 100% dependent upon proper diet and exercise.  Please consult a medical practitioner prior to any diet and exercise program

No comments:

Post a Comment